calendar_today Thursday, March 24, 2022
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
If the most active member of your team were to walk away tomorrow, would your organization come to a screeching halt or begin a chaotic scramble to figure out the next steps? Make sure you are prepared to guide your organization through both expected and unexpected transitions of team members.
If the thought of losing and replacing essential team members makes you nervous, this session is for you. Join us and Funding For Good as we outline strategies to ensure that your mission can move forward productively, even during transitions.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 2 weeks before an event’s start time.
- Understand different threats that arise from friendly and hostile transitions.
- Learn how to protect your organization’s physical and intellectual property.
- Determine what information you should include in transition files to prepare for both unexpected and expected turnover.
- Explore ways a proactive communication plan ensures your team and the community know what to expect.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable