calendar_today Thursday, February 17, 2022
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Board members play vital roles that contribute to a nonprofit’s culture, strategic focus, effectiveness, and financial sustainability. If you want a rock-star board you need to change your expectations by holding them accountable. Get deeper engagement, more fundraising, and better due diligence with a carefully crafted Board Agreement.
Join us and Sean Kosofsky of Mind The Gap Consulting, LLC to learn the simple elements of this powerful tool experts use to engage and transform their boards.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 2 weeks before an event’s start time.
- Identify what exactly boards are and their purpose
- Identify the elements of a Board Agreement and know how to enforce it
- Understand the psychology behind Board Agreements and groups
- Transform your board in a few months by implementing a Board Agreement
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable