2022 Candid Seals of Transparency are here! Jumpstart your 2022 fundraising with a new Seal
calendar_today Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 11:45 am
Kickstart your 2022 fundraising! Join Candid’s webinar to learn the simple steps needed to earn a 2022 Candid Seal of Transparency and prepare for a year of funding success. Candid’s new CEO, Ann Mei Chang, will join the live webinar to introduce the freshly launched 2022 Seals.
Update your profile and earn a 2022 Seal to give funders and donors the information they need to support your cause. You’ll ensure your information is fresh and up to date wherever they look - on GuideStar and 200+ charitable sites, including AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good.
Webinar participants will learn:
- What each Seal level signifies to funders and individual donors
- How to earn a 2022 Candid Seal of Transparency
1 CFRE point(s)
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 2 weeks before an event’s start time.
- Understand how Seals align with funders’ needs and objectives
- Identify what information you’ll need to update your nonprofit profile
- Earn a 2022 Seal of Transparency
- Share your Seal on your website and via newsletters and social media
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable