calendar_today Tuesday, December 14, 2021
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
There has never been a more important time for nonprofit leaders to focus on strengthening their organizational infrastructure. With so many organizations seeking opportunities to significantly grow their impact and expand their reach, nonprofits need to embrace ways to solidify their infrastructure so that they are poised to embrace the opportunities of the coming weeks, months, and years.
Learn how the Standards for Excellence best practices can help you to grow and achieve your goals.
This will be a virtual program, taking place via Zoom. After registration, in advance of the program you will receive an email with instructions as to how to join the Zoom meeting.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Introduce a set of best practices for nonprofit management and governance as outlined in the Standards for Excellence: An Ethics and Accountability Code for the Nonprofit Sector
- Illustrate exemplary standards through real examples and roleplay
- Describe the tools and resources available to assist nonprofit management in making the best organizational decisions
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Program directors and staff