calendar_today Thursday, November 18, 2021
access_time 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Take a deep dive into the advanced searching and funder review options available in the Foundation Directory Online. We'll cover the "Additional Filter" options found in the Advanced Search, as well as strategies for quickly evaluating long lists of potential funders. Registration required.
This will be a virtual session. Full details on how to join the event, as well as a link to join will be emailed upon registration and again the day of the event.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
Instructor: Kent Mulcahy, Grants Resource Librarian, Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library
- In this session you'll come away with an understanding of when and when not to apply the additional filters available in the advanced search function of the Foundation Directory Online. You'll also learn more about stacking subject terms in the "subject area" search field.
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff
- Step-by-step Foundation Directory Online user's guide with photos detailing everything covered in the session
- Handout listing the database's "support strategy" and "transaction type" search terms
Kent Mulcahy, Grants Resource Librarian, Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library