calendar_today Tuesday, November 16, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 4:30 pm ET
Join us for Strategic Planning Day with Candid and the Association of Nonprofit Specialists.
Get your organization prepared to thrive in 2022 and beyond. On November 16, join us for a day of three virtual workshops designed to help nonprofits figure out a strategic plan that works for the organization’s real needs, goals, and potential.
Either choose the session that’s right for you, or join us all day to get the most substantial preparation for your strategic planning work.
11:00am-12:30pm EST: Customizing Strategic Planning for Where You Are Now
3:00-4:30pm EST: Inclusive and Equitable Strategic Planning
These will be virtual programs, taking place via Zoom. After registration, in advance of the program you will receive an email with instructions as to how to join the Zoom meeting.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Prepare to develop a strategic plan that is adaptive and relevant for your organization's goals
- Learn to implement your strategic plan effectively
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff