calendar_today Thursday, November 11, 2021
access_time 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Learn how updating your Nonprofit Profile on GuideStar will grow your organization’s online identity and share your full story with GuideStar’s 10 million annual users as well as the millions more via our 200+ partner sites including AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good.
This will be a virtual program, taking place via Zoom. After registration, in advance of the program you will receive an email with instructions as to how to join the Zoom meeting.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Describe how the information from your Nonprofit Profile informs potential donors and funders and powers 200+ charitable sites
- Learn about GuideStar profile seals of transparence and how to earn them
- Celebrate your diversity by adding demographic information about your leader(s), staff, and board to your organization GuideStar profile
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff