calendar_today Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Virtual events, online donation pages, digital fundraising campaigns, and social media channels provide opportunities to reach new donors to fuel your nonprofit’s mission. But along with wider support, new methods of online fundraising bring increased fundraising registration and reporting requirements. They also bring greater scrutiny by prospective donors, grantmakers, and corporate partners.
Today, potential supporters have many giving opportunities, and trust matters. Demonstrating accountability, transparency, and commitment to compliance as a best practice can help solidify your nonprofit’s status as a well-run organization with a mission worthy of support. Join Sharon Cody of Harbor Compliance to learn best practices and insightful strategies to help you use compliance to drive online fundraising success.
This free program is made possible by
Register now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. Registration entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected] We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 48 hours before an event’s start time.
- Identify which online fundraising activities trigger fundraising registration and reporting obligations.
- Assess state regulations governing exemptions from registration.
- Determine what ongoing resources are needed in order to manage ongoing registration, renewal, and reporting requirements.
- Apply strategies to develop online campaign messaging that builds public trust while meeting the various state fundraising disclosure requirements.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable