calendar_today Thursday, October 28, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
We’re excited to introduce you to Candid Learning, where you can build skills to improve your fundraising, overall sustainability, grantmaking, and transparency. To register for our events and webinars, you will need to join or log in to Candid Learning. It takes just a few minutes, and it’s free to do.
Developing a strong personal story and sharing it across your digital storytelling ecosystem (i.e., website, social media, blog, podcast) can help you attract nonprofit professional opportunities that are aligned with your interests, skill sets, experience, and your “special sauce.”
Owning your professional narrative to advance in your nonprofit career requires clarity about your purpose, strengths, and goals told through consistent messaging across all your digital storytelling platforms and content that authentically demonstrates alignment between your personal brand and your target audience. Professionals who do this well attract well-aligned opportunities that lead to true success.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Purchase your webinar registration now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration fee entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Access frameworks and tools that will enable you to gain clarity about your purpose and brand.
- Articulate the skills, experiences, and overall story that you would like to communicate across digital storytelling platforms.
- Determine which digital tools and platforms are most valuable for sharing your message.
- Evaluate your existing personal brand and how you might enhance it.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable