calendar_today Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
On October 20, Candid released the U.S. Social Sector dashboard, an annually updated website that shares key stats about the organizations, financial flows, and people that make up the social sector in the United States. Join members of Candid’s insights team as they provide an overview of this new, publicly available resource. They’ll explain Candid’s motivation in creating the dashboard, walk through the visualizations and features of the site, and provide tips on using and interpreting the data. The webinar will also present an opportunity for attendees to offer input on additional features and data for Candid to consider when building future iterations of the dashboard.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected] We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 48 hours before an event’s start time.
- Explain the organizing structure of Candid’s U.S. Social Sector dashboard
- Identify key figures featured on the dashboard, including the number of nonprofits in the U.S., nonprofit funding sources, and the racial demographics of nonprofit leadership
- Describe the key sources and methodological parameters of the data
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff