calendar_today Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Cybersecurity skills training is one of the easiest, most cost-effective, and urgently important things you can do to help ensure the safety of your nonprofit organization. Join cybersecurity experts, Joshua Peskay and Destiny Bowers from RoundTable Technology for a cybersecurity awareness training targeted to nonprofits.
You’ll learn how to recognize threats, stop social engineering, and understand the multiple layers of defense that are an ideal form of protection (and have fun in the process). RoundTable’s cybersecurity training will scare you and provide plenty of laughs. Think of us as the thrill ride of cybersecurity training.
This free program is made possible by
Note: If your organization requires a cybersecurity training/class for its staff, this free webinar should fill that requirement.
Register now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 48 hours before an event’s start time.
- Gain an understanding of the depth of today’s threat landscape and be better able to cultivate healthy, secure practices for work, home, and work from home.
- Understand why multiple layers of defense are critical for cybersecurity protection.
- Recognize the importance of nurturing a culture of cybersecurity in your organization.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable