calendar_today Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
As we begin to settle into our post-pandemic reality, nonprofits must reshape their hiring and onboarding strategies in order to thrive in an increasingly virtual world. While the process of overhauling your recruitment and onboarding procedures may seem daunting, how you choose to nurture that new hire relationship is critical to the success of both the organization and the employee.
This webinar will address the latest innovative strategies for interviewing and hiring best-fit job candidates while showcasing your brand and culture. And whether your staff is in the office or working from home, you’ll discover how to streamline your onboarding processes and craft an engaging employee experience.
This free program is made possible by
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 48 hours before an event’s start time.
- Develop a hiring process that attracts quality candidates.
- Understand how to illustrate a positive employer brand and workplace culture.
- Create an effective interview process regardless of in-person limitations.
- Understand the importance of standardized onboarding processes.
- Identify innovative ways to make new employees feel welcomed.
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable