calendar_today Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
We’re excited to introduce you to Candid Learning, where you can build skills to improve your fundraising, overall sustainability, grantmaking, and transparency. To register for our events and webinars, you will need to join or log in to Candid Learning. It takes just a few minutes, and it’s free to do.
Make the most of the year-end giving season, and learn how to optimize your #GivingTuesday campaign. Join us for a live webinar and Q&A with Classy, to find out how to design a #GivingTuesday campaign that commands the attention of your supporters and drives online conversions.
In this webinar, we’ll share tips and strategies to help you plan your most successful #GivingTuesday campaign yet.
This free program is made possible by
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Purchase your webinar registration now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration fee entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Optimize your #GivingTuesday campaign for conversions.
- Design and brand a standout fundraising campaign that attracts returning and new donors alike.
- Develop an engagement strategy to steward and retain your donors from #GivingTuesday through and beyond the year-end giving season.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable