calendar_today Wednesday, September 22, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
This is a virtual training and zoom details will be shared in the reminder emails 24 hours prior to the event.
As a mission-driven, tax-exempt organization, you have access to unique buildings, sources of funding, and other opportunities that are available if you know how to pinpoint and define your leverage. Join OPEN, an affiliate of Transwestern, and their workplace strategy partners from Unispace, in a lively virtual training providing best practices for securing an optimized headquarter space that will make employees excited to return to work.
Specifically, we will dive into:
- Post-pandemic real estate marketplace for nonprofits
- Nonprofit buildings and how to optimize your leverage
- Phased hybrid work strategy to attract the best talent and minimize labor costs while maximizing collaboration and culture
- Advanced negotiation tactics to capture the full range of incentives and affordable deal structures available to nonprofits
- How to assemble a real estate team inclusive of the best women- and minority-owned vendors
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Discuss the current nonprofit real estate marketplace
- Identify actionable negotiation tools
- Prepare a roadmap for maximizing the benefits of hybrid work
- Develop effective strategies for assembling an experienced and inclusive real estate team
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable