calendar_today Tuesday, September 21, 2021
access_time 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm ET
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? Planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success.
This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on:
- Making your case for support
- Diversifying your organization's fundraising base
- Creating a plan of action
Start thinking about your organization's fundraising strategies! Join us for an optional 30-minute exercise after the in-person class.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff