calendar_today Thursday, September 16, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Join us to learn simple, proven steps to help identify, qualify, and reach potential donors with an affinity for your cause. Whether you’re new to fundraising or have years of experience and no matter the size or stage of your organization, this webinar will have something for you. You will leave this webinar prepared to use these new tools, so you can turn more prospective supporters into dedicated donors. Participants are encouraged to bring their challenges to the Q&A for real time consultation and advice.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Purchase your webinar registration now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration fee entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Define donor identification and qualification and understand how cultivation efforts can be structured, based on good prospecting, for high return on time invested
- Apply the outlined tactics to immediately begin identifying new potential major donors
- Practice free, internet-based research that will give you vital information about your prospective donors
- Assess the affinity and capacity of prospective donors in order to prioritize your fundraising efforts
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable