calendar_today Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Uncover the quick do’s and don’ts of earning a Seal of Transparency for your GuideStar profile. Earning a Seal boosts your profile to maximize your fundraising potential.
As a bonus, webinar attendees joining us on September 15, will receive a sample GuideStar profile (with best practices for sharing information) and a profile worksheet for collecting it. Candid’s Support Team will also be ready immediately post-webinar to guide attendees in earning a Seal of Transparency.
GuideStar profiles power-giving platforms like AmazonSmile and Facebook. You can choose what tens of millions of potential donors see about your organization. Earn a Seal and share your story today to give donors the information they need to support your cause.
Webinar participants will learn:
- What information is needed to earn a Seal of Transparency
- The do’s and don’ts of what to share based on example profiles
- How to collect this information within your organization
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 48 hours before an event’s start time.
- Claim your GuideStar profile
- Earn a 2021 Seal of Transparency
- Add high-quality information to your profile based on best practices
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable