calendar_today Sunday, August 22, 2021
access_time 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PT
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Are you with a nonprofit organization that's struggling with HR issues? Help is here! This workshop will cover the best practices for nonprofit human resources.
· Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding
· Employee handbooks and other key documents
· HR for volunteers
· Working with the Board on employee issues
Guest Presenter: Greg Wilken is the CEO and President of Endunamo Consulting, a local company that helps nonprofit organizations to develop legally compliant, effective, and mission-driven HR practices.
NOTE: This class is offered in-person at the Southern Nevada Nonprofit Information Center at the Clark County Library in Las Vegas, NV. There is no virtual or hybrid component and a recording will not be sent out to registrants.
- Learn about human resources best practices for nonprofits
- Learn about human resources issues with volunteers
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Program directors and staff