calendar_today Wednesday, August 11, 2021
access_time 10:00 am - 11:00 am PT
Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? Planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success.
This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on:
- Making your case for support
- Diversifying your organization's fundraising base
- Creating a plan of action
Start thinking about your organization's fundraising strategies! Join us for an optional 30-minute exercise after the in-person class.
As a member of Candid’s Funding Information Network, San Francisco Public Library is pleased to offer monthly virtual trainings in various aspects of fundraising. Sign up for one or all!
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff