calendar_today Tuesday, July 27, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
Creating successful teams is about culture. Whether you want to strengthen your development department, build stronger relationships in your leadership circle, or better engage your board, you need a strong culture and communication strategy. Come learn how your approach to leadership can lead to greater team satisfaction and organizational success. People who effectively engage as a team are more likely to stay in a job, continue to volunteer, and enjoy working towards a common purpose. This virtual training will focus on enabling executive directors and senior staff to discover opportunities and overcome obstacles when creating an engaging organizational culture.
Growth for Good will share their 4-C’s of managing team culture: Care, Champion, Communication, and Course. In this interactive session, we’ll explore how your nonprofit’s culture will impact staff and volunteer management as we go from the virtual world of COVID-19 back to engaging in-person.
This program is offered in partnership with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Discuss how creating a culture of passion builds effective nonprofit organizations
- Utilize strategies for setting higher expectations and motivating staff and volunteers
- Apply Growth for Good’s 4-Cs of managing organizational culture: Care, Champion, Communications, and Course
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable