calendar_today Saturday, July 24, 2021
access_time 10:30 am - 11:30 am ET
Join us to learn about Red Bank Public Library's new resources for nonprofit organizations. Learn who Candid is and how Candid's resources can help your New Jersey nonprofit thrive. With our trusted data and trainings, Candid has tools on important issues in the social sector. This orientation will help you determine which Candid resources can help your organization meet its goals, including tools to help you effectively fundraise, learn from peers, and tell your organization’s story.
- Identify Red Bank Public Library and Candid resources for nonprofit professionals and volunteers.
- Determine which Candid resources are most relevant to your needs.
- Plan to tell your nonprofit's story, using your GuideStar profile.
- Explain how Foundation Directory Online helps you find foundation donors and how to access the tool.
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff