calendar_today Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us to learn who Candid is and how our resources can help your nonprofit thrive. With our trusted data and trainings, Candid has tools on important issues in the social sector. This orientation will help you determine which Candid resources can help your organization meet its goals, including tools to help you effectively fundraise, learn from peers, and tell your organization’s story.
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place.
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform the instructor(s) if you do not agree to these conditions.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Identify Candid’s resources for nonprofit professionals and where to find them.
- Determine which Candid resources are most relevant to your organization’s needs.
- Plan to tell your story online, using your GuideStar profile.
- Explain how Foundation Directory Online helps you find foundation donors and how to access the tool.
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable