calendar_today Thursday, July 15, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering this webinar and all of our fee-based webinars at a discounted rate of $25.
COVID-19 has caused many companies, organizations, and even industries to pivot toward new expectations and deliverables. Corporate giving is among those industries that has adjusted the values and opportunities they’re looking for in a nonprofit. The change, from in-person events and conferences alone, has re-shaped corporate sponsorship packages and corporate giving approaches. According to a recent survey by Charity Consultants, Inc. of some nonprofit event planners, overall corporate giving has seen a major decline in 2021. This negative trend makes it necessary for nonprofit fundraising programs to develop more competitive options to attract the dollars that are available. In this session, you’ll learn about the shifts in corporate giving expectations and how to respond successfully so that your organization’s corporate giving program succeeds.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Purchase your webinar registration now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration fee entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Get practical tactics you can employ immediately to attract and retain bigger corporate gifts.
- Understand new corporate giving guidelines and expectations in a virtual event world.
- Understand how to increase your corporate value with practical steps to engage your nonprofit team members outside of the fundraising department.
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable