calendar_today Wednesday, July 14, 2021
access_time 10:00 am - 11:00 am PT
You have the power to choose what tens of millions of potential donors see about your organization by earning a 2021 GuideStar Seal of Transparency.
Learn how updating your Nonprofit Profile on GuideStar will grow your organization’s online identity and share your full story with GuideStar’s 10 million annual users as well as millions more through our 200+ partner sites, including AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good.
In this training, a Candid associate will walk you through every step in claiming your GuideStar profile and earning a Platinum Seal of Transparency, GuideStar’s highest form of recognition.
As a member of Candid’s Funding Information Network, San Francisco Public Library is pleased to offer monthly virtual trainings in various aspects of fundraising. Sign up for one or all!
- Learn why you should claim your Guidestar profile
- Know what each Seal level signifies to funders and individual donors
- Earn a 2021 Seal of Transparency
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs