Map Out Your Nonprofit’s Strategic Plan Options
calendar_today Thursday, June 17, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Our current environment has increased the need for nonprofits to balance long-term strategy work with daily operations and programming. Strategic planning can be an extremely comprehensive process that can absorb an extraordinary amount of staff time, resources, and energy, but it boasts many benefits. Successful strategic planning enables nonprofits to advance their mission and achieve long-term sustainability.
This webinar will help you look at the current status of your organization and determine whether a strategic plan is the best move right now. We will also cover the alternatives to a traditional strategic plan that will help sustain your organization until it is ready for the strategic planning process.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Understand how to assess the timing and resources required to develop a strategic plan for your organization
- Use an initial assessment to determine the best strategic path forward
- Identify alternatives that do not require the extensive research and analysis that comes with traditional strategic planning processes
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable