calendar_today Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Join Candid’s webinar on Wednesday, June 9 to learn how earning a Bronze Transparency Seal can lead to funding success. We’ll share quick and easy tips to help you can claim your GuideStar profile and achieve a Bronze Seal in just 5 minutes.
As a bonus, Candid’s Support Team will be ready immediately post-webinar to guide attendees through the profile claim process so you can act on what you’ve learned.
GuideStar profiles power giving platforms like AmazonSmile and Facebook. You can choose what tens of millions of potential donors see about your organization. Claim and update your profile today to earn a 2021 Seal and give donors the information they need to support your cause.
Webinar participants will learn:
- What information is needed to claim your GuideStar profile
- How to earn a 2021 Bronze Seal of Transparency in just 5 minutes
- How to get started in sharing your organization’s diversity, equity, and inclusion info (and why it matters)
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Purchase your webinar registration now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration fee entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Identify the information you’ll need to claim your GuideStar profile
- Claim your GuideStar profile
- Earn a 2021 Bronze Seal of Transparency
- Understand how diversity, equity, and inclusion data can attract funders
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable