calendar_today Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The term “power sharing” means many things to many people. Hilary Pennington, Executive Vice President of the Ford Foundation, and Sam Cobbs, CEO of Tipping Point Community, will join with two of their current grantees —National Immigration Law Center Executive Director Marielena Hincapie and Homeless Prenatal Program Founder and Executive Director Martha Ryan— to explore how grantees can advocate for true power sharing—in service of stronger, more equitable outcomes.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Register for the webinar now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration entitles you to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Learn about the concept of “power sharing” from the perspective of foundation and nonprofit executives
- Explore specific examples of how foundations and grantees are sharing power today in service of greater equity and effectiveness
- Learn from the Leap Ambassadors Community, the Ford Foundation, the Hewlett Foundation, Tipping Point Community, the Bridgespan Group, and BDO FMA about how foundations can best support grantee success
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- All participants will receive a copy of the new monograph Funding Performance: How Great Donors Invest in Grantee Success