calendar_today Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Starting a nonprofit can seem terrifically complicated--is it worth it? This class can help you decide.
In this session you’ll learn the legal and logistical elements necessary to start a successful nonprofit. You’ll also learn about possible alternatives to starting your own nonprofit that you may not have considered. Finally, you’ll be introduced to a tool that will help you assess your own readiness to move forward.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Outline the steps required to start a nonprofit
- Assess the alternatives to starting a nonprofit
- Complete the nonprofit startup assessment tool to determine where you are in the startup process and identify the next steps you should take
- Access additional resources to help you in your journey
A Special Welcome to:
Dreamers: those thinking about starting or in the process of starting a nonprofit
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
- All levels of experience
- Nonprofit startups
Use the following video bookmarks and links to the handouts:
- Foundation Directory Online, https://fconline.foundationcenter.org
- GuideStar Nonprofit Profile, https://learn.guidestar.org/update-nonprofit-report?search=false&_ga=2.38460131.1133524953.1595949181-1430761624.1547757255
- Nonprofit Startup Assessment Tool, https://learning.candid.org/resources/nonprofit-startup-resources/
- CandidDotOrg twitter page, https://twitter.com/CandidDotOrg