calendar_today Thursday, April 29, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering this webinar and all of our fee-based webinars at a discounted rate of $25.
This webinar will help nonprofit leaders enhance their leadership greatness. Tough Truths goes beyond the standard lessons we know, focusing instead on the ones we don’t usually hear about. We will cover topics that pertain to executive directors and other nonprofit leaders that include: the leader’s (un)popularity, work-life balance, and the never-ending fundraising paradox. These truths are not comfortable, but they are meant to get real, to validate you, and to let you know, you aren’t alone. You’ll leave this live online training feeling inspired and equipped with the insights needed to continue leading your organization to greatness.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Purchase your webinar registration now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration fee entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Feel validated about the unique challenges that executive directors and other nonprofit leadership face and know that you’re not alone
- Discuss how to deal with all those reactions to unpopular leadership decisions
- Reflect on why work-life balance doesn’t exist and how to be happy anyway
- Discover the truth about how others feel about your organization and how to make your organization stand out from the rest
- Determine how to make that elusive board relationship as effective as possible
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck
- associated handout(s), if applicable