calendar_today Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This free program is made possible by
Each year, Classy announces fundraising trends to look out for in the coming year, but unforeseen events and variables in 2020 made predicting this year’s trends, without a doubt, the most difficult yet.
While the future remains uncertain, Classy is uncovering its predictions for 2021 (and very likely, beyond.) During this webinar, you’ll walk away with insight into key fundraising themes that have arisen and how you can capitalize on them in 2021.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform instructor if you do not agree to these conditions.
- Discuss the importance of virtual events and recurring giving, and why they will continue to be an important part of your fundraising strategy for 2021 and beyond
- Prepare to proactively engage donors where they spend their time
- Plan for a diverse fundraising strategy to remain nimble in times of uncertainty
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording
- a copy of the webinar slide deck