calendar_today Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
As nonprofits emerge from the shock of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and financial crisis, there is an opportunity to reinvent philanthropy and fundraising. This is a moment to move away from transactional giving, churning through donors and asks, to a new model of making giving more relational, customizing, and engaging. Join us to learn how artificial intelligence (AI) can be used as a key ingredient in scaling your fundraising approach, which will in turn improve donor retention.
In this webinar, Allison Fine and Beth Kanter will outline the processes and products needed to expand philanthropic giving with AI, drawing on research from the AI4Giving Report (made possible by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation). You’ll leave this webinar ready to have a conversation with your leadership about the benefits of AI to the nonprofit sector and whether your organization is ready to adopt AI.
1 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform instructor if you do not agree to these conditions.
- Recognize the possible future scenarios for giving post-COVID and how to future proof your fundraising strategy
- Describe how AI can leverage giving and what fundraisers need to know to harness it
- Discuss the challenges of adopting AI and the ways to overcome them
- Develop a process for getting started with a strategic plan for using AI for fundraising
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording
- associated handout(s), if applicable