calendar_today Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join Candid’s panel of prominent national and regional arts funders for a lively discussion of how grantmakers are reimagining institutional funding during an ongoing global pandemic and a society-wide racial justice movement. The presenters will discuss their impact through grantmaking and address the following questions:
- How are arts funders taking action in the face of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and racial injustice?
- How are grantmakers and nonprofits collaborating during today’s crises?
- What have you learned as you’ve pivoted to address these challenges?
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform instructor if you do not agree to these conditions.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Purchase your webinar registration now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration fee entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
- Understand how private arts grantmaking is changing during the COVID-19 and Black Lives Matter era
- See how grantmakers collaborate and change throughout the United States
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable