calendar_today Friday, March 20, 2020 - Friday, August 21, 2020
access_time 9:30 am - 11:30 am ETThis location will be closed to the public as of May 17, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
To prioritize the safety and health of our communities during this time, we’ve shifted many of our in-person programs to an online format, so you’re able to continue your professional development. This program is now being offered virtually.
If you have already registered for this event, you will receive additional information via email from our training team. If you would like to sign-up for this training you can do so here.
The Leadership Circle for Emerging Development Professionals is a monthly peer group meeting of new development professionals (0-3 years of experience) from small nonprofit organizations to share challenges and strategies for personal and organizational success. In an informal, roundtable format, you will have an opportunity to share insights, gain practical solutions and alleviate any on-the-job isolation or stress you might experience. Each session will be facilitated by a seasoned nonprofit leader with expertise in the area of Development. A light breakfast will be served.
The peer circle will gather monthly at Candid's Atlanta location on 6 Fridays from 9:30-11:30am, beginning on March 20, 2020. Dates & Speakers are as follows:
- MARCH 20 - Lisa Kennedy, ACFRE, Haas Consulting
- APRIL 17 - Keith Millner, MBA, Co-founder of Coaching Catalyst, LLC
- MAY 22 - Andie Bobb, Executive Director, CARE Southeast Region
- JUNE 19 - Scott H. Sikes, CFRE, CFP, Principal & Partner, Columns Fundraising, LLC
- JULY 17 - Greg Cole, CFRE, Executive Director, Emmaus House
- AUGUST 21 - Linda McNay Ph.D., Independent Fundraising Consultant + Founder, Our Fundraising Search
Participants must register before April 1, 2020. The $175 fee covers the full cost of the series.
To maximize benefit, we encourage attendance for entire series.
- Sustainability and self-care
- Stewardship & Cultivation
- Major Gifts: Stories & Strategies
- Elevator Pitch: Value Proposition versus Unique Selling Proposition
- Aligning Your Values with Your Job
- Fundraising & development staff