calendar_today Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The deadline to update your Nonprofit Profile on GuideStar before #GivingTuesday is Friday, November 15. If you miss it, potential donors may make decisions based on stale information about your organization. Don’t let them, and don’t panic!
Join us to learn lightning fast ways to maximize the fundraising potential of your profile before potential donors and funders start looking.
We'll show you how to gain access to your organization’s profile–a very important first step. Then we’ll focus on the “must have” information shared with GuideStar’s 10 million users and millions more on our 200+ partner websites, including AmazonSmile, Facebook, Charity Navigator, and many more.
Plus, we’ll show you how to earn a Bronze Seal of Transparency, so your organization can unlock the feature to add a donate button to your profile.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording, so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this live, online training, you should be able to:
- Update your profile in time for the November 15 deadline for #GivingTuesday
- Explain how the information from your profile powers 200+ charitable websites and applications
- Earn at least a Bronze Seal of Transparency for your organization
A Special Welcome to:
- Nonprofit marketing and communications staff
- Nonprofit development officers
- Nonprofit CEOs
- Consultants for 501(c) nonprofits
- All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable