calendar_today Thursday, August 15, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Our world contains disturbing inconsistencies when it comes to innovation for profit and innovation to address humanity’s most pressing challenges. Social intrapreneurs are those that find ways to transform larger organizations to meet challenges that no startup can meet with immediacy. This is why social intrapreneurs are more important than ever. These professionals are able to achieve results for both their organizations and for society.
The private sector has paved the way for successful intrapreneurship models. This live, online training will draw from private sector best practices to demonstrate how to apply them to the social sector. You will learn how to advocate for a new initiative, what is needed to make your case, and you’ll be able to help your organization address critical challenges facing the community you serve. We’ll discuss how to engage your internal stakeholders, and we’ll share tools that will help you to decide whether to create or reform existing initiatives.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this live, online training, you should be able to:
- Identify the skills necessary for gaining buy-in from key staff members
- Explain how your initiative aligns with your organization's values
- Identify the areas where structural change is needed within your organization
- Develop an action plan to start gaining support for your initiative
A Special Welcome to:
- Executive Directors
- Program Directors and Managers
- Corporate Social Responsibility staff
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
associated handout(s), if applicable