calendar_today Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? Planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success.
This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on:
- Making your case for support
- Diversifying your organization's fundraising base
- Creating a plan of action
Start thinking about your organization's fundraising strategies! Join us for an optional 30-minute exercise after the in-person class.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff