calendar_today Thursday, February 21, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
More than 50% of corporations are now offering skills-based volunteer opportunities for their employees, which is great news both for the companies that realize the benefits of a more engaged workforce and for nonprofit organizations that receive support for increased operational capacity building. However, without appropriate organizational readiness and understanding of manageable project scope, a skills-based volunteer experience can miss the mark. Join this webinar to learn how to achieve organizational readiness and work through a project scoping process to ensure more effective pro bono service opportunities for your nonprofit and your corporate partners.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Explain the benefits of skills-based volunteering as a tool to build organizational capacity and engage corporations
- Evaluate the readiness of your organization to effectively utilize skills-based volunteers
- Identify and scope compelling projects that meet a high-priority functional need for your organization
In advance of the webinar, we encourage you to work through the Common Impact Organizational Readiness Wizard to understand key areas where your nonprofit may need support and prepare questions for the live, online training.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable