calendar_today Thursday, February 14, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Corporate outreach often represents an important income stream for many nonprofits. At the same time, corporations are besieged by requests for funding and are more judicious than ever regarding which organizations they support. Within the nonprofit sector, we have reached a critical decision point: How will we change our approach to outreach in order to stand out?
Successful nonprofit organizations realize that they must have a plan to connect with and reach the right corporate level decision-makers. Developing a road map is critical and should include which companies to target and why, how to structure the conversation, and appropriate next steps. These are all critical steps to secure corporate support and enable your nonprofit to generate additional funding for your organization. The focus of this webinar is to review proven outreach strategies and tactics to enhance your success with securing corporate sector revenue. Participants will walk away with concrete ideas for an effective corporate outreach plan.
The webinar will end with a Q&A period, so bring your questions!
Can’t make the webinar? Register, and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Prioritize corporate outreach based upon mission, geography, and other relevant factors that influence return on investment
- Leverage board members, volunteers, and other partners for assistance
- Navigate the corporate environment to reach decision-makers
- Begin conversations with prospective corporate partners to determine if the fit is right
You can compliment this live, online training with one of these self-paced eLearning courses:
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable