calendar_today Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Most every nonprofit is looking for corporate partners that will engage in high-profile cause marketing campaigns with their cause to both create incremental streams of income and help to market the nonprofit’s cause in the consumer marketplace. If your nonprofit has been looking to “break into” cause marketing, this course is for you. Join us to learn the secrets of what it really takes to acquire, maximize, and renew cause marketing partners.
The nonprofits that are winning at it now know there are certain steps they need to take BEFORE they pitch a corporate target, DURING the actual pitch and the activation of the campaign in the marketplace, and AFTER the campaign is completed. Learn these steps and you too can succeed at cause marketing.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Start internal conversations to create a strong foundation for success before pitching a corporate target
- Create a process for your nonprofit to follow when pitching a new corporate cause marketing target, and then activating cause marketing programs in the marketplace
- Create a marketplace and organizational stewardship plan to grow and renew your partners year over year
A Special Welcome to:
- Executive Directors
- Development Officers
- Program Directors and Managers
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable