calendar_today Friday, September 28, 2018
access_time 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
In the fourth and final episode of Nonprofit Radio Month at Foundation Center, Tony Martignetti talks with Foundation Center’s Knowledge Services Manager Grace Sato about her work gathering research and data to create tools that help inform foundations’ strategies.
Measuring the State of Disaster Philanthropy is one of the latest research projects generated as a partnership between Foundation Center and the Center for Disaster Philanthropy. Through careful research and data analysis, projects like these result in expansive resources that allow foundations to better understand the funding landscape in which they operate, coordinate their efforts, and make more strategic decisions in their grantmaking. Learn more about how these research tools come about, how the projects move from idea to implementation, and how the results impact foundations, nonprofits, and communities alike.
Join us at 1-2 pm ET on Fridays in September for all 4 episodes in Nonprofit Radio Month at Foundation Center:
- Episode 1: Foundations as a Tool for Collective Power, Sept. 7
- Episode 2: Getting to Know Community Foundations, Sept. 14
- Episode 3: Building Relationships with Family Foundations, Sept. 21
- Episode 4: How Foundations Make Decisions: Why Data Matters, Sept. 28
About Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio:
Big Nonprofit Ideas for the Other 95%
Board relations. Fundraising. Volunteer management. Prospect research. Legal compliance. Accounting. Finance. Investments. Donor relations. Public relations. Marketing. Technology. Social media. Every nonprofit struggles with these issues. Big nonprofits hire experts. The other 95% listen to Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio. Trusted experts and leading thinkers join Tony each week to tackle the tough issues. If you have big dreams but a small budget, you have a home at Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio.
Foundation Center Month on Nonprofit Radio will be Tony’s first-ever studio audiences! We hope you’ll be with us.
Nonprofit Radio is the most listened to, longest-running, most consistent podcast for nonprofits. He’s got 13,000+ weekly listeners and there’s been a show each week since July 2010. If you can’t join us in the audience, watch Foundation Center Month on Nonprofit Radio live on FC’s YouTube channel or catch the podcast on iTunes at NonprofitRadio.net.
Join us to make Nonprofit Radio history at the Foundation Center!
- Learn how data and research help foundations make grantmaking decisions
- Understand how foundations develop their philanthropic strategies
- Learn more about the state of funding for disaster relief
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Program directors and staff