calendar_today Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Candid is proud to provide live, online trainings that speak to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) for nonprofits. If you were unable to participate in this webinar, you can access the webinar recording here. You might also want to check our eBooks collection on DEI.
Everyone is talking about “DEI”, but what exactly does it mean? How can nonprofit organizations proactively address the issues of diversity, inclusion and equity within their organization in a way that generates positive and transformative change? Join us for a fascinating and informative conversation with Carly Hare, National Director/Coalition Catalyst at Change Philanthropy, who will kick-off the conversation with a birds-eye view of actions being taken across the sector with regards to DEI, and ground the language and frameworks being used. She will also offer strategies to help nonprofits be more proactive with DEI in their own organizations and align their work with foundations’ priorities.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Describe the landscape of DEI work in the social sector
- Define key terms related to DEI initiatives
- Assess where your nonprofit is at on the spectrum of DEI work
- Outline ways to share DEI strategy and implementation
Thanks to a generous grant, Foundation Center has recently launched a new monthly webinar series to further a variety of conversations on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the social sector. This specific webinar series is free and open to the public.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you will receive:
- a full recording
- a copy of the webinar slide deck
- associated handout(s), if applicable