State agencies

  • Kansas Secretary of State

    Business Filing Center

    Nonprofit organizations in Kansas are formed by filing articles of incorporation with the Secretary of State's office.

  • Kansas Secretary of State

    Charitable Organizations

    The law requires charitable organizations, as defined in K.S.A. 17-1760, to register with the Secretary of State's office prior to soliciting. Fund raisers and solicitors working for the charitable organization also must register.

  • Harbor Compliance

    Kansas Fundraising Registration

    Information on Kansas charitable solicitation fundraising registration.

Does your organization provide services for new or startup nonprofit organizations?

Contact us to be considered for inclusion in this listing. Please note that listings are limited to nonprofit organizations, government agencies, or organizations that provide substantial resources free of charge.

Contact us