How do I log in to the self-paced learning course I enrolled in?
Within one business day of your registration, you should have received an email from our eLearning platform, Bridge. The subject line of the email will be “Welcome! Learning Awaits." This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course. If you have not received this email, please check your junk mail folders.
If you did not receive an email, please follow the steps below to access your training in Bridge:
- Go to: https://foundationcenter.bridgeapp.com/login
- Type in your Username (the email address you used to sign up for the training) and Password
If you don't know your password to Bridge:
- Reset your password
- Enter the email account that you used to enroll in the course.
- Click "Reset My Password"
- Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.
Once you have created a password, you can log in to Bridge where you can take your course. Your course(s) will be under the "My Learning" tab.
Visit Bridge for more information on navigating through a course and viewing its technical requirements.
If you continue to have issues signing into your account, please contact us and we can help you out.
Have a question about this topic? Ask us!
Candid's Online Librarian service will answer your questions within two business days.Ask us